FOR YOUR SAFETY
Please understand our safety protocols before entering our salon and please respect them during your visit. We all must work together to keep our salon environment, our team and you safe. The safety and comfort of our guests and team members are our top priority.
- If you are exhibiting any Covid symptoms or are feeling unwell, we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- Masks are now optional. It’s your choice if you choose to wear one and it’s also your choice if you wish your service provider to wear one as well.
- Upon arrival please sanitize your hands
WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES TO ENSURE A SAFE AND PLEASANT VISIT
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon.
- We have a sanitized and disinfected everything we need to perform your service(s).
- We will be following very strict sanitizing and disinfecting protocols between every guest.
EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT…
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that we not only meet but exceed the standards wherever we can to enhance the safety of our clientele and our team members while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit.
- A strict sanitization routine of the work stations, furniture, tools and implements will be performed between each client to ensure the safety of all.
- Our team has updated their training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control and we are now all certified Beauty Safe. We also have been trained using the new Work Safe guidelines for our industry.
- If any team member is feeling unwell they will not be allowed back to work until deemed safe according to current PHO protocols.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the safety standards.
A sincere and heartfelt thank you from the L10 Team!