FOR YOUR SAFETY
Please read in full prior to arriving for your appointment.
Please understand our safety protocols before entering our salon and please respect them during your visit. We all must work together to keep our salon environment, our team and you safe. *please note: refusal to follow our safety protocols will result in refusal of service.
You are going to notice a lot of changes in upcoming visits, it will be a whole new L10 Experience! We hope some of these changes will be temporary and others you’ll embrace as our new normal.
- If you are exhibiting any Covid symptoms or are feeling unwell, we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- To limit the number of people in the salon, at this time no one is to bring guests, children, or pets with them to their appointment; apart from minors or people who require caregivers. We will ask the accompanying caregivers to wait off premises for the duration of appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 5 minutes early) *note that our waiting area is currently closed and we ask you to wait in your car. We will phone, wave from the balcony or come collect you when it is time to welcome you into the salon!
- Please note: our coat check will be unavailable and we request you not bring unnecessary personal items inside.
- 3ply masks are mandatory and to be worn at all times. Should you forget yours, we will happily supply you with a disposable one.
- Upon arrival at the front door you will be met by your service provider, you are required to sanitize your hands and your temperature may be taken with our ‘touchless’ medical grade thermometer.
- When asked, please answer our Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire honestly. We have the right to reschedule your appointment if deemed necessary.
- Water will be available in disposable cups. All magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES TO ENSURE A SAFE AND PLEASANT VISIT
- We have installed sneeze guards and barriers where needed.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the salon.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks.
- For certain spa services when you need to remove your mask, we will be wearing KN95’s and protective goggles or face shields.
- We have a sanitized and disinfected everything we need to perform your service(s).
- We will be following very strict sanitizing and disinfecting protocols between every guest.
- Our retail area is fully operational.
EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT…
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that we not only meet but exceed the standards wherever we can to enhance the safety of our clientele and our team members while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit.
- We have completely sanitized and disinfected the salon and spa, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies. A strict sanitization routine of the work stations, furniture, tools and implements will be performed between each client to ensure the safety of all.
- Our team has updated their training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control and we are now all certified Beauty Safe. We also have been trained using the new Work Safe guidelines for our industry.
- If any team member is feeling unwell they will not be allowed back to work until deemed safe according to current PHO protocols.
- It is very important to practise SAFE DISTANCING and to WASH your HANDS. We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards.
A sincere and heartfelt thank you from the L10 Team!