FOR YOUR SAFETY
Please read in full prior to arriving for your appointment.
Please understand our safety protocols before entering our salon and please respect them during your visit. We all must work together to keep our salon environment, our team and you safe. *please note: refusal to follow our safety protocols will result in refusal of service.
You are going to notice a lot of changes in upcoming visits, it will be a whole new L10 Experience! We hope some of these changes will be temporary and others you’ll embrace as our new normal.
- To limit the number of people in the salon, at this time no one is to bring guests, children, or pets with them to their appointment; apart from minors or people who require caregivers. We will ask the accompanying caregivers to wait off premises for the duration of appointment unless absolutely necessary.
- Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 5 minutes early) *note that our waiting area is currently closed and we ask you to wait in your car. We will phone, wave from the balcony or come collect you when it is time to welcome you into the salon!
- Please note: our coat check will be unavailable and we request you not bring unnecessary personal items inside.
- Masks are mandatory and to be worn at all times. Should you forget yours, we will happily supply you with a disposable mask.
- Upon arrival at the front door you will be met by your service provider, you are required to sanitize your hands and have a ‘touchless’ temperature check with our medical grade thermometer.
- We will have ‘wipes’ available to sanitize your cell phone or electronic device and any other items necessary.
- Please answer our Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire honestly at time of scheduling and again when you arrive at the salon. We have the right to reschedule your appointment if deemed necessary.
- Water will be available in disposable cups. All magazines have been temporarily removed for your safety.
WE HAVE TAKEN THE FOLLOWING MEASURES TO ENSURE A SAFE AND PLEASANT VISIT
- We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk and at manicure stations.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are available throughout the salon.
- All work stations are the required 6ft (or more) apart or have protective barriers to ensure safe distancing for you from other guests.
- Our entire team will be wearing masks.
- For certain spa services when you need to remove your mask, we will be wearing KN95’s and protective goggles or face shields.
- We have a sanitized and disinfected everything we need to perform your service(s).
- We will be following very strict sanitizing and disinfecting protocols between every guest.
- For your protection and relaxation, we have installed protective barriers between hair wash stations
- Our retail area is fully operational. Products may also be ordered via phone or email and we will schedule safe salon pick up.
EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT…
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that we not only meet but exceed the standards wherever we can to enhance the safety of our clientele and our team members while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit.
- We have completely sanitized and disinfected the salon and spa, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies. A strict sanitization routine of the work stations, furniture, tools and implements will be performed between each client to ensure the safety of all.
- Our team has updated their training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control and we are now all certified Beauty Safe. We also have been trained using the new Work Safe guidelines for our industry.
- It is very important to practise SAFE DISTANCING and to WASH your HANDS. We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washrooms, staff room, back bar and anywhere appropriate.
- Health Check: each team member will honestly answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire and have a temperature check at the beginning of their shifts and will be sent home if unwell.
A sincere and heartfelt thank you from the L10 Team!